School Governance Council
The School Governance Council at Satilla Elementary School strives to be a transparent, positive influence in the innovation and daily operations of our school. Our SGC is made up of teachers, parents, and community business members who provide ongoing support and assists the school administration in making decisions to improve the schools achievement and overall culture. From daily operation considerations to the school improvement plan, their collaboration is invaluable.
We believe that working together as one school and community, we will pursue excellence and provide the needed support to help our school continue to grow in a positive manner and reach our goal of Destination Graduation for College, Career, & Life.
The Satilla School Governance Council meets monthly. The public is welcome to attend. Please contact the school for meeting times.
- Lee Mobley - Principal
- Anterius Vickers - Parent Representative
- Pedro Baltazar - Parent Representative
- Amy Paulk - Parent Representative
- Brandon Bush - Teacher Representative
- Amy Hunkapiller - Teacher Representative
- Carla Rish - Certified Support Staff
- April Stevens - Classified Support Staff
- Philip Corbean - Community Representative
- PENDING - Community Representative